This valuable eBook outlines the structure of corporate governance and the responsibilities inherent in each role involved.
- Who elects the Board of Directors and what the Board is responsible for
- Who appoints Officers/Management
- What authority the ESOP Plan Sponsor and Plan Administrator have
- Who manages the ESOP assets
- What the 4 primary duties of an ERISA Fiduciary are
- The working relationship of the ESOP Trustee, Board of Directors and the ESOP Committee and much more.
To download your free eBook, simply complete the form!